Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cone was a kidney infection.



Nearly 10 years ago with back pain. Middle back pain symptoms and two side aches and tired, so the doctor prescribed preliminary examination because the examination symptoms, nothing unusual about two hours waiting for the cone appears as kidney disease.
There are just more school in Bangkok. I purchased a drinking water tank, white opaque that formerly sold for less than U.S. $ 10 to fill the water bottle and refrigerator. I own and the people who drink a lot to drink 2-3 liters per day.
Enough over time to about three months I have back pain after a sore back after two straight in the middle of a physician after examination results and doctors say to drink clean water. (For me I is confused. And clean water to drink today, not wait for these. What kind of water called clean) antibiotics doctors we pay to eat. With drinking water must emphasize that I emphasize very clean.
After 2-3 days spent thinking about the drink that I still eat every day. Reviewed by the doctors to order drugs over But symptoms do not improve. To keep back aches. I think one or the mineral water brand. Which is quite expensive. Sold in supermarkets near the accommodation is to try to buy drink First bought a pack before, but the big 1.5 liter bottles with 6 bottles.
After drinking the water and I feel refreshed Jung. Initial feeling Oh I feel it "fresh" I knew this, then I buy drinks for doubt, when we drink and feel good. Gently feel any relief to people because I like eating everything that tastes good is it like to buy it and drink more. Now I buy several packs.
Results shown drinking mineral water brand around here is not adjacent to 2 weeks after the pain disappears it does not feel pain. Or back again after a very good feeling.
Try Pee-known consultant said that watching her urine when we come out as I like dialysis. If our drinking water. There will be no obstruction of the kidney But if we do not clean their drinking water or chlorine residue in the sludge will be our style. (This is the thinking person º. Do not want to destroy. Or damage to one).
To tell the importance of clean water just itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment