Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thailand Really Hot



There are not that look to the matter which. Will not see the green of the trees. Blue of the sea Last week go to the sea. But the yellow sea. And very hot water through this province. Very cold weather.
What happened to our world.
I think I own one is to destroy the world just like everyone when I write this and then I open the fan. Very afraid of open air it.
Feel that the weather in Thailand, it will change very soon.
Daytime heat. Cold enough at night. Sometimes the rain falls at any ซะ So hot sun.
My son. Including his friends frequently went very comfortable ม่ it.
The cold
Look around and feel fresh any longer.
Size that I am in rural Thailand A depressed air about it.
Now I try to invite children water And help is to plant trees often planted anywhere in our time. Because if the tree is much At home we are not hot. This is true. In the past feel the heat of sunlight into the home. But now not anymore. Because I have plants at home.
Paul started to be planted shortly Forget watering one day. I change the color of the tree. Any change to yellow dry eh
This morning I have to hurry a lot of little watering trees Brad (to the waste water notwithstanding. But it was not good enough rains to Brad).
Thailand really hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment